Last updated 30 Dec 2021
Payswiff Solutions Private Limited engaged in the services of providing (a) Digital Payment Solutions and Services; and (b) Payment Processing Platform, all of which are made available through web application, mobile application, PoS terminals, Online Payment Gateway and/or other technology infrastructure, enabling individuals and businesses of all sizes to process payments of their customers through different payment options.
We ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfil the purposes identified for providing the services. If we use or plan to use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, then we will ask you for your consent prior to such use.
The Personal Information collected will be used only for the purpose of enabling you to use the services provided by us, to help promote a safe service, calibrate consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online offers and updates, troubleshoot problems, customize User experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, collect money, enforce our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of such information.
Personal information we collect
a. Information that we collect from you
We collect or receive information you provide when you apply, use, or sign up for Payswiff Services, go through our identity or account verification process, authenticate into your account, communicate with us, answer our surveys, upload content, or otherwise use the Services.
We collect or receive information about you when you use our PoS and/or Services, including:
- Identification Information such as business name, full name, email address, mailing address and POA, mobile/phone number, store photograph, birthdate, passport /driver’s license/ PAN, or other government-issued identification; or other historical, contact, and demographic information when you apply, use, or sign up for a Payswiff Services, signature, and authentication credentials (for example, information you use to login to your account)
- Financial Information such as bank account, credit reports, and other publicly available information.
- Taxation information such as PAN details, GST Details
- When you use our PoS and/or Services to make, accept, request, or record payments, we receive information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- When your customer performs transaction, we collect billing and shipping information, payment information, Email address and Mobile number of the Customer
- Other Information You Provide such as Information that you voluntarily provide to us, including any survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements; referrals; or any other actions performed on the Services.
b. Information that we collect automatically
We use Site cookies and other technologies to record information about you
- Browser and device data, such as IP Address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the language version of the Sites you are visiting.
- Location data using Geolocation data, Signal coordinates, IP address.
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
- Online activities. We collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online services.
- We collect information when you engage with our marketing messages and when you click on links included in ads for our products. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
We send cookies to your computer to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of our service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of applications may not work properly or at all.
Payswiff uses third party tools, which may collect anonymous information about your visits to Payswiff applications using cookies, and interaction with Payswiff products and services. Such third parties may also use information about your visits to Payswiff products and services and other web sites to target advertisements for Payswiff products and services. No Personal Information is collected or used in this process. These third parties do not know or have access to the name, phone number, address, email address, or any Personal Information about Payswiff Users.
Payswiff Users can opt-out of sharing this information with third parties by deactivating cookies, the process of which varies from browser to browser. Please refer to the help file of your browser to understand the process of deactivating cookies on your browser.
Use by Minors
The Services are not directed to minors, including children under the age of 13, and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect or receive has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
How We Use Personal Data
We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our Users, to comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations, and to pursue our legitimate business interests. We also use Personal Data to complete transactions and to provide payment-related services to our Users.
a. Business relationships
We use Personal Data for the purpose of entering into business relationships with prospective Payswiff Merchants/Partners, and to perform the contractual obligations under the contracts that we have with Payswiff Users. Activities include:
- Creation and management of Payswiff accounts and account credentials
- Background verification of the Merchants
- Evaluation of applications to commence or expand the use of our Services
- Accounting, auditing, and billing activities
- Processing of payments, including fraud detection and prevention, optimizing valid transactions, communications regarding such payments, and related customer service.
b. Legal compliance
We use Personal Data to verify the identity of our Users in order to comply with fraud monitoring, prevention and detection obligations, laws associated with the identification and reporting of illegal and illicit activity, such as AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and KYC (Know-Your-Customer) obligations, and financial reporting obligations.
For example, we may be required to record and verify a user’s identity for the purpose of compliance with legislation intended to prevent money laundering and financial crimes. These obligations are imposed on us by the operation of law, industry standards, and by our financial partners, and may require us to report our compliance to third parties, and to submit to third party verification audits.
c. Legitimate business interests
Where allowed under applicable law, we rely on our legitimate business interests to process Personal Data about you. When we do so, we balance our legitimate interests against the interests and rights of the individuals whose Personal Data we process. The following list sets out the business purposes that we have identified as legitimate:
- Detect, monitor, and prevent fraud and unauthorized payment transactions
- Mitigate financial loss, claims, liabilities or other harm to Customers, Users and Payswiff
- Determine eligibility for and offer new Payswiff products and services
- Respond to inquiries, send Service notices, and provide customer support
- Promote, analyze, modify, and improve our Services, systems, and tools, and develop new products and services, including reliability of the Services
- Manage, operate, and improve the performance of our Sites and Services by understanding their effectiveness and optimizing our digital assets
- Analyze and advertise our Services
- Conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business
- Share Personal Data with third party service providers that provide services on our behalf and business partners which help us operate and improve our business
- Enable network and information security throughout our Products and our Services
- Share Personal Data among our affiliates for administrative purposes.
d. Marketing and events-related communications
We may send you email marketing communications about Payswiff products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with applicable law, including any consent requirements.
f. Payment transactions and related services
We use Personal Data of Customers to provide our Services to Users, including to process PoS transactions and online payment transactions and authenticate Customers on behalf of our Users. We also use Personal Data from a Customer to assess the fraud risk associated with an attempted transaction by their customer.
How We share Personal Data
Payswiff does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
We share Personal Data with other Payswiff affiliated entities in order to provide our Services and for our administration purposes.
b. Service providers
We share Personal Data with certain of our service providers subject to contract terms that limit their use of Personal Data. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, lending, website hosting, data analysis, marketing service, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require such service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf.
c. Business partners
We share Personal Data with third party business partners in connection with our Services to our Users. Examples of third parties to whom we may disclose Personal Data for this purpose are banks and payment method providers (such as credit card networks) when we provide payment processing services.
d. Corporate transactions
e. Compliance and harm prevention
We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law, or rules imposed by payment method in connection with use of that payment method; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the Services, rights, privacy, safety and property of Payswiff, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
Your Rights and Choices
You may have choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
a. Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you other messages in connection with providing our Services.
b. How you can see or change your account Personal Data
If you would like to review, correct, or update Personal Data that you have previously disclosed to us, you may do so by signing in to your Payswiff account or by contacting us.
Security and Retention
We retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you or our Users (as applicable). Even after we stop providing Services directly or indirectly to you, and even if you close your account, we keep your Personal Data in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may also keep it to assist with our fraud monitoring, detection and prevention activities. We also keep Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods you used. In all cases where we keep data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
Links/References to Third party Services
References on this Website to any names, marks, products, or services of third parties or hyperlinks to third party websites or information are provided solely for your convenience and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party, information, product, or service.
Any complaints or concerns in relation to your Personal Information or content of this Website or any dispute or breach of confidentiality or any proprietary rights of User during use of the Website or any intellectual property of any User should be immediately informed to the Grievance cum Nodal Officer at the co-ordinates mentioned below
Nodal Officer – Mr. Priyesh Malhotra
Address: Payswiff Solutions Private Limited
10th Floor, Vaishnavi’s Cynosure, Telecom Nagar, Opposite RTTC, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032
Phone: +91 40 4713 6666